Becket Keys adopts the policies of the Russell Education Trust by default. In many areas of operation these are mandatory and apply across all schools in the Trust; for example employment related policies and financial management policies.
Local Governing Bodies of schools in the Trust are able to tailor many of the policies to reflect the ethos and values of their own school. Some of the key policies as well as statutory policies are detailed below.
STUDENTS AND CURRICULUM
- Careers and Employability
- Policy: Safeguarding & Child Protection - Appendix 1, Appendix 2, Appendix 3
- Procedure: Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Looked After and Previously Looked After Children
- Collective Worship
- Drugs Education
- Exam Entry
- Exam Internal Appeals
- Learning and Teaching
- Mental Health
- Online Safety
- Relationship and Sex Education
- Provider Access